AMP applicants will be required to pass a skills aptitude test, background check, and an intensive cross functional team interview process.
AMP Machinists will attend classes at GRCC on Thursday and Friday for 6 straight semesters (Fall 2018 – Summer 2020) pursuing an associate’s degree in Tooling and Manufacturing Technology.
They will work Monday – Wednesday, each semester rotating to a new aspect of machining at Autocam PCG.
- Tuition paid for by Autocam
- ½ Books paid for by Autocam
- Competitive, progressive wages
- Mentor program for career guidance
- Semester reviews with Product Manager
- Ongoing internal training and development