Quality Manager – Dowagiac Facility
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to the Quality Engineers, Quality Leaders, Gage Calibration Technicians and Area Quality Technicians.
- Ensure product quality is attained through fulfillment of standards and quality program requirements.
- Develop, implement, maintain and continually improve a quality system which meets nationally and internationally recognized quality system standards (ISO/TS16949, ISO13485, ISO9001, etc.).
- Act as the management representative for the quality system with responsibility for coordination of third party quality system audits.
- Meets with suppliers, customers and company personnel as necessary to discuss and resolve quality problems.
- Assist in the development, implementation, control and documentation of process changes.
- Ensure that applicable files and records for all quality activities and correspondence are maintained.
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Automotive experience and/or experience in a machining environment preferred.APPLY